Monday, March 02, 2009

Forgetful

I swear there are times that my son would forget his own head if it wasn't attached.

Tonight was his first official boy scout meeting. I took him and was prepared to stay when one of the other parents offered to take him home since I had Hannah with me. I took them up on that offer and told Johnathan to remember his book and jacket and that I would see him later. Well he just got home and was frantic wanting to know if I had his jacket. I told him no that was one of the things he was supposed to bring home. He is now really upset because it is his favorite jacket. I hope tomorrow I can either go see if it is at the meeting place or maybe by chance one of the other parents picked it up after the meeting. I guess he isn't old enough to be responsible and I will have still go to the meetings with him.

No comments: