Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Adding to my schedule

So as if I don't have enough to do during the day I have added items to my schedule. I must be crazy taking extra stuff on. I am no officially the cookie Mom for Hannah's girl scout troop. I took on the position is hopes of causing myself less stress having to deal with the cookie mom we had last year. So far it isn't causing me any stress but things just got started and the website that is supposed to be up and running to make things easier isn't up and running and no one seems to know anything about when it will be.

Then to top it off I just agreed to become the photographer for this summers day camp. I really enjoy taking photos but not sure that my photos are up to the standards of camp photographer. We will have to wait and see what happens with that, the camp directors can always change their minds on that. Actually I am looking forward to being the person who walks around all week just snapping photos of all the events going on around camp and not having to watch a group of girls. Gives me another reason to buy a few things for my camera. :) Also gives me the incentive to get my camera out and start working on my picture taking.

No comments: