Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Just Getting Started

Wow--my first post, I am really excited about this. The purpose of creating this blog was to have a place to vent when needed and for family and friends to come and keep tabs on our busy lives. I make no promises to post daily, but will do my best. Who knows there may be days when I post several times a day depending on my mood and what is happening in our world. Keep coming back and checking on us, we would love to hear from you also so make yourself at home and spend some time with us!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, sis! As you can see from my blog, I spend a lot of time venting. It's cheaper than therapy. :)

Amanda said...

Thanks for the welcome. You are the reason I decided to put a blog together. I have enjoyed reading yours and hearing about whats happening in your world. So now you can read mine and see what we are up to.