Monday, April 27, 2009

Stop Growning!

Today I received photos in an email all of the kids taken over 6 years ago. Hannah was so little and both kids had chubby cheeks. I have decided they can not grow any more! I miss those little guys.

Now don't get me wrong I love the stage that our kids are currently in. Ok well I love most of what they are now...I could do without the mood swings and the back talk! The day to day stuff seems to crawl by, but when you look back at photos its amazing how fast kids really do grow. So from today forward Johnathan and Hannah must stop growing!! I know this isn't realistic and I will just have to learn to deal.

All this nostalgia comes 5 days before Johnathan goes away for the first time on his own to a Boy Scout camping trip. I am having a harder time than I thought I would about him going off by himself. I am really not looking forward to him going for an entire week by himself this summer. How will Mom ever survive? So let me repeat...the kids must stop growing, they must stay little and need Mommy 23.75 hours out of the day!



No comments: